Open job positions:
DOORS - Support Engineer
Our customer is developing a critical, large scale embedded RT system. All requirements are managed within DOORS.
Your job would be to support the teams of System and SW engineers in using DOORs to capture and manage the requirement using DOORS.
Our customer, in the center of Israel, is in the scaling phase of the project. Over the next several month the team of System and SW engineers will grow significantly. They will have to define requirements for the growing number of subsystems and modules and full traceability between the HLR's and LLR's has to be maintained.
Your job is to:
- Train and support the engineers in using DOORS
- Create the DOORS structure and modules for all subsystems and modules
- Customize DOORS to fit the needs of the teams as they come.
- Generate reports and documents using RPE
- Verify that full traceability is maintained.
- Experience in Requirements Definition
- 3 Years of experience with DOORS management
- Do178 (+)
- Good social skills
- Secury Clearance (+)
Test Engineer for large scale embedded RT system
Our customer is developing a critical, large scale embedded RT system.
Your job would be to plan and setup the test environment, test procedures and testing of the system.
If you have experience in test environment setup in the RT domain and want to be part of dynamic team, this full time job is for you.
Our customer is in the scaling phase of the design and development of the system. He uses a model driven approach using UML and modelling tools. Your job is to:
- Define the testing needs
- Setup the test environment
- Plan the test procedures
- Execute continuous testing as the system is developed
- Work with the development team to improve the system and its testability
- Make sure the system satisfies all requirements
- Knowledge in testing of avionics hardware, real time SW systems that interact with complex hardware environment
- Experience in communication systems and protocols (Serial, MaxBus, Arinc, discreetes)
- Knowledge of automatic testing
- Knowledge of Simulink and advantage
- Security Clearance (+)
If this job is for you, contact us at Jobs@actl.co.il and send us your CV.
Real-time SW engineer
For embedded applications
Experience: 2 or more years developing embedded software for 32-bit targets
- Good knowledge of WindRiver VxWorks and/or Green Hills Software Integrity RTOS
- Application-level familiarity with TCP/IP networking
- Experience in system engineering work (+)
- Familiarity with communication standards (Ethernet, FC) and standard buses (PCI/PCI Express, ATA, SCSI)
- Experience in developing application software under Win32
- Security Clearance (+)
- Place of work - center of Israel