These courses provide you with the skills required to become a Master SW Engineer.
- The Agile Modeling courses set the stage, by teaching how to effectively model using the UML, how to capture requirements and create a flexible SW design.
- The Agile Architecting courses build on modeling skills and focus on crafting the architecture in an agile approach.
- The Tools and C++ courses are of a more technical nature and focus on effectively using modeling tools and C++ for system development.
Participate at our next public Seminar on SW Design Best Practices on the 22.02.2018!
Contact us if you want to run an in-house course or want more information.
Agile Incremental Modeling with UML
This 5-7 day training combines Agile development practices with formal model driven development, empowering teams to incrementally capture requirements, analyze, design and talk about flexible system architectures.
You will learn:
- How to define detailed system requirements trough use cases
- The relation between user stories and use cases
- How to propose a detailed OO, implementation independent solution to those requirements using class, sequence and state chart diagrams.
- How to organize your solution in packages.
- How to craft a layered, component based architecture that maximizes maintainability, re-use and extensibility of the resulting code.
- A well defined process that seamlessly translates requirements into a flexible layered, component based architecture.
View the full syllabus of the course in Agile Incremental Modeling with UML.
SW Design Best Practices
As "Uncle Bob" said: "The Agile world has forgotten well defined SW Engineering practices of the past". This 1 day seminar teaches how Agile practices and model based SW Engineering can co-exist.
You will learn:
- Foundational concepts of the model driven SW Engineering approach.
- How to evaluate the dependencies in order to reduce the entropy.
- How to model and initialize components and use design patterns to speedily extend core functionality with HMI and MMI.
View the full syllabus of seminar in SW Design Best Practices.